State-of-the-Art Dental Treatments
- Teeth Cleaning – A professional cleaning can quickly restore your bright smile to its original luster and prevent many common dental problems.
- Cavities & Tooth Decay – Tooth decay is the most common condition treated in dentistry.
- Gum or Periodontal Disease – Gum disease is a more serious dental condition that can affect your overall health if not treated properly.
- CEREC Single Visit Crowns – Our office can restore a tooth with a crown in a single dental visit.
- TMJ Denistry & Symptoms – We offer the most up-to-date TMJ treatment methods available including a night mouth guard.
- Sedation Dentistry – Designed to offer patients a relaxing, stress-free experience, regardless of the procedure being performed.
- Dentures – Dentures can allow you to smile and eat with confidence again.
- CEREC Single Visit Crowns – With CEREC restorations, we can restore a tooth with a crown in a single dental visit.
- Dental Crowns – Protect your dental work with porcelain crowns created by Dr. Gayken’s cosmetic dentistry team.
- Dental Implants – Instead of dentures, enjoy the realistic look and feel of beautiful dental implants!
- Teeth Whitening – Zoom in office whitening is offered in our office for a one visit whitening procedure.
- Invisalign Braces – Straighten teeth without wires or bands.
- Traditional Braces – Straighten teeth with traditional wires and brackets.
- Fixed Appliance Therapy – To move teeth to correct malocclusion.
Galileos 3D Scanner– New innovation in dental technology which generates a 3D image after only 14 seconds.
Emergency Care – If you or a family members has a dental emergency, call us immediately at 281-367-2767 and we’ll see you as quickly as possible.
From teeth cleaning to dental implants to Invisalign braces, Dr. Gayken’s office will satisfy all of your family’s dental needs. This could be your first step to a friendlier smile, a healthier you, and a better life!
Contact our office today to schedule your appointment.